This release updates a few macros, adds one new macro set, and features a few meta and documentation updates.
This is a new macro set than tries to figure out and append macros to strings. Overall, I feel pretty clever: the macro will correctly determine the articles in pretty complex situations, like “a UFO”, “an X”, “an honor”, and “an 8”.
Not yet finished with my English language programming battle, I tackled pluralizing third person pronouns for the pronoun templates system. Again, it’s pretty clever, successfully getting “die” from “dies” and “fly” from “flies.” I was going to bundle this macro as an add-on, but it’s not terribly large so I built it in.
<<dialog>> macro has two new child tags:
<<onclose>> that let you run code when a dialog is opened or closed.
I fixed a few errors and organized the list of macros int groups for easier reading.